Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The most unbelievable dream so far




It seems the dreams have returned and are getting more and more absurd. Some parts are realistic while others are bizarre. And some parts are horrifying!

This last dream has a few elements of each.

I dreamt I was rushed to the hospital. We thought we had at least a few hours to settle in, but the baby came very quickly we didn't even have time to inform family or friends that we were at the hospital. Out comes the baby and she is huge!!! Huge as in, at least 6 months old already because she can sit up on her own. I do remember thinking how beautiful she looked and her eyes were very enchanting.

Anyway, immediately after delivery I rushed to the gym center to book a weight loss package with the gym before they sold out of memberships. In the dream Elijah was also rushing for a meeting. So after I finished, we rushed back and got home to realize we left the baby at the hospital!!! End of dream.

What kind of parents forget their baby? I'm such a worry-bug and now I've added to the list of worries (1)forgetting my baby and (2)being a horrible parent.

2 comments:

  1. It's a just a dream!

    The worry program works this way:

    Start worry.

    Nothing happens.

    End worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much Twilight! :|

    But I wouldn't worry about it. Everything is going to be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete