Thursday, September 1, 2011

For my Husband


"Every woman deserves a man who calls her baby, kisses her like he means it, holds her tight like he never wants to let go. Doesn't cheat, wipes her tears when she cries, doesn't make her jealous of other women; instead makes other women jealous of her, is not scared to let his friends know how he really feels about her, and let's her know how much he really loves her."

God is so good to me, because I've been blessed with such a man! This blog posting is dedicated to him. He has been my strength through this time of transition and best friend during this new journey. I never imagined a baby could bring us even closer together than we already are, but something is shifting and getting stronger! There is no doubt in my mind that he will be the greatest dad the world has ever seen!

Dear, I love you with all my being!

2 comments: