Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Growth (Part 1)

Today marks the first day of Week 23! More than half way there and the time has simply disappeared. I'm certainly in no hurry for the next half to be over but I can't help imagining what it will be like to hold my baby girl for the first time… knowing me, I'll be so emotional and my eyes will be full of tears that I won't be able to see at all. Speaking of growing, this blog post, part 1 of 3, will cover the last 4 weeks of the second trimester (month 6) and the growth of the baby in comparison to fruits and vegetables, based on my BabyBump iPhone app!!

[From week 21 on, measurements are taken from head to toe.]


Week 23
Large Mango
11.5 inches
.499 kg

Week 24
Corn
12.5 inches
.567 kg

Week 25
Rutabaga
13.5 inches
.680 kg

Week 26
Hothouse Cucumber
14 inches
.794 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment