Friday, August 19, 2011

The More the Merrier

After sitting thru the Breastfeeding class with me, Elijah is convinced we need more classes! He immediately came home and signed up for the "Baby's First Weeks" class (description below) which is scheduled for September 8th.

Either the Breastfeeding class freaked him out (not likely) and he is convinced we need all the help we can get or he thinks the classes have more to offer than we initially realized. As for me, I found the class so insightful I wouldn't mind signing up for every class available (if time and money were not a factor). The classes also help to pass the time and keep me from going insane with impatience waiting for her arrival.

September is our busiest month so far. Between doctor appointments, birthing classes, and last minute preparations for her arrival I may not have time to stop and take in a breath of fresh air! But I would rather the last moth go by fast rather than drag on. When my mind and body are idle, I go insane. I'm really looking forward to September!

"Baby's First Weeks" Class Description:
"Your baby will be born eager to get to know you. We are just as eager for you to learn about your baby. This class covers the characteristics, sensory skills and abilities of a newborn. It also covers the basics of infant care, common concerns and when to seek medical advice. Be better prepared for your homecoming so that you will fully enjoy your first weeks together."

1 comment: