Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Battle of the Bulge

It may sound strange but some days I feel smaller than others. Whats more is that I find the bump is smaller some days compared with others. I've finally figured it out and realize what is going on.

On days when the bump seems smaller, I find she is snuggled up closer to my back and spine and laying low in my pelvic region. This makes it hard to sit down for long periods of time and also results in more lower back pain. But overall, nothing too difficult that I can't handle.

On days when the bump is bigger and rounder, I find she is happily cozied right in the middle and tends to be more active those days. My belly button is slowly beginning to pop out. It may not fully push out but it is certainly changing.

And don't get my started on the days when my belly looks lopsided! Some days she favors one side over the other, usually my left! But more often than not I will wake up with a bulge on one side and as the day progresses it becomes more evened out.

As she grows, the little one will not have much space to move around and my belly will stop fluctuating in size! Until then, it is quite amusing to see how each day can be so different from the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment