Friday, June 17, 2011

The Double Digit Countdown

Baby Bump Application on the iPhone
99 days and counting...

The average length of pregnancy is 266 days from the time of conception or more commonly used by doctors, 280 days from the start of the last menstrual period.

Either way I'm in my double digit countdown already and can't believe how fast time flies! Of course I know that only 5% of women actually deliver on their due date and I also know that the first time pregnancy can take longer than the estimated due date. However, it is still 99 days till I'm in the zone! I wonder how the next 99 days will feel... fast, slow, blurry??? Any ideas?

11 comments:

  1. blur..and u may cant believe u deliver a baby out..haha
    not bad no stretch marks on ur tummy :)
    how nice i dun hv that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, if it will be a blur the next 3 months then I'd better make sure i keep blogging so i remember everything that happened when it's over :) Thanks for the heads up!

    As for the stretch marks, i have no idea what will happen. Everyone is different. Maybe mine will show up at the last minute or not at all. But so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best is not at all lo..for me i started on 2mths itself when ur tummy grow bigger it worst!!
    the pattern is like a watermelon...it tear off my skin very painful a bit itchy >n<
    so to be prepare, apply lotion or stretch marks cream early to prevent any marks on ur tummy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit crazy, but I've been applying stretch mark cream from the day I found out I was pregnant! Extreme, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's to be great..for me once i found i apply but still got..maybe my skin too thin..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I can tell you how it feels Sarah! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha Sean, you are so funny! I'd be a little worried if you gave me advice on this matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. baby, u need to apply on some stretch marks cream, is better before u are too late. because, once the stretch marks is appear on ur stomach, it wont be disappear forever & ever..
    for now 25weeks, might cant see anything.
    well, im just suggest ^^
    have a good time & good rest ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the time the baby is born, you can make your blog into a book. baby book of your own :-)

    ReplyDelete